We are experienced electricians specialising in the industrial sector and available for work in and around Oxfordshire.
Whether you run a farm, a production line, a warehouse, or any other industrial complex, we have the skills in-house to provide a service that includes the installation, repair, testing and renewal of electrical systems:
- We are a NICEIC approved electrical contractor, qualified for the testing and inspection of industrial systems and machinery: we supply a BS7671 standard certified outcome and condition report with clear indicators for below standard components.
- Your business needs are paramount and we offer a service that includes out of hours work to minimise down-time.
- As experts in energy reduction we provide solutions such as LED lighting systems, automatic lighting controls, and timing switches for light, heating and hot water.
- If your business involves high risk electrical systems, such as where heights or moisture are involved you will need a specialist contractor. We have a demonstrable track record of providing services where adverse conditions are an additional risk factor.
- We undertake work on 3 phase supply for motors and machinery.
- We can install power and data feeds of all kinds, as well as adaptive lighting systems. Our electrical systems come tailored to meet your needs, whether your site contains production machines, workstations, workshops, or heavy lifting gear.
- In addition to electrical systems we can work with security systems for your industrial or commercial site, including: CCTV, fully integrated burglar alarms and access control, fire alarms and emergency response systems such as lighting and sprinklers.
If you’re looking for a contractor capable of working with complex integrated systems at industrial scale, while also delivering on contract management with a responsive, can-do service, find out more about what J F Horton can do for you. Get in touch for details today.